HPD offers a suite of management skills training programmes that complement our leadership and teamworking programmes. Essential management skills are crucial to effective performance within the workplace. Our programmes equip managers with the tools they need to ensure their day to day business runs smoothly and efficiently. Delegates will perform better back at work through;
- Improved communication skills
- The ability to manage projects more effectively
- Improved time management
- Enhanced coaching skills
- Increased confidence
- Recognising and handling stress
- Cultural Change and Development
Cultural Change and Development
“The Way Things Are Done Around Here!”
Like individuals, organisations are creatures of habit with their own personalities and customs. Often ‘the way things are done around here’ is so set in stone it stops the company changing and moving forward as it has to.
The pace of business today is relentless and organisations must evolve to maintain profitability, increase market share and stay ahead of the competition. How this is managed is the key to future success, and often, to survival. When an organisation’s culture is misaligned with its business objectives, many of the following symptoms appear:
- lack of vision and direction
- decision-makers feel under extra pressure
- employees assume decision-makers know more than they are telling
- everyone focuses on his or her own patch
- it’s harder and harder to get things done
- lack of accountability
- restructuring is seen as the only remedy
We help people get comfortable with change through understanding the business reasons behind it and help companies clarify their business strategy and put in place the ‘machinery’ to make operational changes happen smoothly and efficiently.
At High Performance Development, we offer Management Skills Training from our base in Hampshire, between Southampton and Portsmouth, and beyond.