Making the difference.
There are many aspects to being world champions; past experience has demonstrated that just because teams are performing at world class level, it does not make them world champions. At such a high level every team needs an edge. Small one percenters can make the difference teams need to gain the advantage.
The way the squad interact with one another on and off the field of play is crucial.
High Performance Development run team workshops that help develop and enhance team spirit, motivation and pride as well as developing leadership skills for captains and managers.
The HPD team have worked with several international sports teams including The English Rugby and Netball teams, The England Cricket Academy and The Great Britain Girls Ski Team.
They have run crew teambuilding workshops for several BT Global Challenge Yacht Race crews as well as being responsible for the skipper selection and leadership development for the 2000/2001 race.
Teams will be able to add that winning edge to their overall performance through;
- Better communication
- Stronger leadership
- Improved teamworking skills
- Enhanced motivation, moral and pride
- Agreeing and living their team charter
- Having a better understanding of how they and others tick
- Being a stronger squad when not competing
- Building the esprit de corps
- An improved way of working when in training camps and when on tour