Nobody is perfect but a team can be!
Many people talk about being part of a high performing team, but when it comes to the crunch, are they world class winners / market leaders / effective and efficient, or are they just the “also rans?”
What is it that makes the difference between a finely tuned team, who continually perform at a high level, achieving outstanding results and a team that is dysfunctional and incapable of achieving success?
HPD run team workshops for new teams embarking upon new projects, mature teams that need an injection of motivation to get them re-energised, or high performing teams that are looking for those extra 1%ers to make the difference when operating at world class level.
Like many of our developmental programmes we believe these workshops should be enjoyable, challenging and relevant that an immediate impact and lasting change
By combining the lessons we have learnt from the military, sporting and business world, our unique programmes offer teams truly memorable experiences that bring the team closer together with a better understanding of the team’s dynamics, where the team’s strengths lie and an action plan for areas to improve upon.
Your team will come away with;
- A better understanding of team dynamics
- How to utilise the strengths within their team
- An increased ability to work in colaboration
- Improved communication skills
- Understanding the benefits from cross functional working
- The ability to deal with conflict
- Improved morale and enthusiasm
- Knowing one another better
- Increased team pride
- Ready to embrace change